UnityPoint Health - Cedar Rapids Ted Townsend/St. Luke's Auxiliary Award
This Award was created by St. Luke's Auxiliary in 2018 to honor Ted Townsend and mark his contributions and accomplishments as President and CEO of St. Luke's Hospital. One of Mr. Townsend's greatest achievements was to build a culture of engagement among St. Luke's team members. This Award recognizes an outstanding UnityPoint Health – Cedar Rapids team member who embraces Mr. Townsend's spirit of transformational leadership.
Like Mr. Townsend, this team member creates valuable and positive change within the team, hospital, healthcare system or community. This leader directs others through innovation, initiative and compassion. By expecting the best from everyone and pursuing improved ways to work together, this team member helps to deliver the healthcare we'd like our loved ones to receive.
Award recipients receive financial support for academic courses, continuing education, educational conferences or professional certification.
A team member in good standing of UnityPoint Health – Cedar Rapids working at least 32 hours a pay period. Members of the UnityPoint Health – Cedar Rapids family who are eligible for this Award, include:
- Abbe Center
- Helen G. Nassif Transitional Care Center
- Jones Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
- Surgery Center of Cedar Rapids
- UnityPoint Clinics
- UnityPoint Information Technology
- UnityPoint Outpatient Hospice & Home Care
- UnityPoint at Home – Medical Equipment
Timeline & Reminders
- Completed Forms – Nominations are accepted as a hard copy or electronically. Please forward to Tonya Arnold, St. Luke's Foundation.
- May 2 – Award nominations due
Questions regarding the application and selection process should be directed to: