St. Luke's Foundation and St. Luke's Auxiliary Employee Scholarship Program
St. Luke's Foundation's Scholarship Program provides scholarships to UnityPoint Health - Cedar Rapids team members to advance their educational and career goals.
TO BE ELIGIBLE YOU MUST:
- Be employed in an eligible UnityPoint Health – Cedar Rapids department.
- Be enrolled in an accredited college or university listed on the application for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Completing the application, the applicant is eligible for both the Foundation and Auxiliary scholarship programs.
- If you are currently employed in an eligible UnityPoint Health – Cedar Rapids department, continue to work for the organization for at least one year.
- March 2, 2020 at 3 p.m.
- Applications may be mailed via U.S. Post Office, hand-delivered or via inter-office mail.
- St. Luke's Foundation is located in the Medical Office Plaza at 855 A Avenue NE, Suite 105.
Tonya Arnold, Director of Grants & Administration
Phone: (319) 369-7572 | Email: Tonya.Arnold@unitypoint.org
The following is a list of individuals/organizations who have created scholarships at St. Luke's Foundation:
- Stephen W. Benda
- Natalie and Joe Cohn
- Opal Fagle
- Ted and Lillian Feder
- May B. Gortner
- Walter & Ida Kansky
- Dr. Roy & Bess Keech
- Beatha Kuntz
- Dr. E.L Mansfield
- Darla Moander
- Norma Newmeister
- Nursing Scholarship
- Dr. J. Stuart McQuiston
- Ann and Forbes Olberg
- Greta Schuchmann
- Dr. Charles and Ruth Schwartz
- Brian A. Zimmerman
- Ted Townsend, Sr.
- Ted Townsend, Jr.
- Maxine VanHamme
- Grace Wormer
- St. Luke's Auxiliary