Digestive Health Center
The Allen Digestive Health Center values a team approach to the prevention, detection, and treatment of conditions related to the stomach, small intestine, colon, esophagus, and liver.
UnityPoint Clinic primary care providers are a strong resource to assess risk factors and manage overall health. Schedule an appointment with your primary care provider or contact us at (319) 234-5990.
What we do
- Acid reflux diagnosis and treatment
- Crohn's & Colitis Support
- Colorectal disorders / Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Esophageal disorders
- Gastrointestinal procedures
- Hepatitis diagnosis and treatment
- Liver disorders
- Preventative gastroenterology care
- Upper gastrointestinal studies including diagnostic capsule endoscopy
Digestive Health Conditions
Genetics and cancer
Genetics can play an important role in certain cancers. UnityPoint Health has dedicated genetic professionals to assist you and your family navigating this complex path. We are partnering with the Helen G. Nassif Community Cancer Center to offer a brief questionnaire to help determine if you could be a candidate for genetic testing.
This form is temporarily unavailable. To speak to someone from our team, please call (319) 235-3823.