About This ClinicPrint
Check In Online!
UnityPoint Clinic introduced a new kind of urgent care experience last year, and the response has been patient satisfaction scores ranking in the 99th percentile nationally.
The new design puts a strong focus on quality and a time-saving process to enhance your visit. The difference is in the hand-offs, or lack thereof, as specially trained clinical care attendants will greet each patient as he or she enters the clinic and remain with that same patient throughout the visit. This bypasses the time spent transferring information and care from one professional to another.
Our Urgent Care Centers treat injuries and illnesses that require a health care provider's attention, but are not life-threatening. Injuries and illnesses we treat include, but are not limited to:
- Cough, cold, flu and sore throat
- Ear ache, ear pain and ear infections
- Eye problem
- Upper respiratory infection
- Skin infection, rash, skin lump, bump or growth
- Minor cuts
- Minor sport injury and strain
- Muscle ache and sprain
- Sunburn or other minor burns
- Nausea, dizziness, vomiting
- Fever without convulsion (uncontrollable shaking)
- Neck or back pain
- Foot problems
Insurance co-payments are usually lower for Urgent Care visits than for emergency room visits, so using a walk-in clinic provides convenient and cost-effective services.