Superheroes Eat Ice Cream: 3 Ways To Support Miracle Treat Day on July 28 and Beyond.
There are three things you need to know about the upcoming Miracle Treat Day on July 28, 2016:
- Superheroes eat ice cream.
- Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Blizzards are delicious.
- Eating a Dairy Queen Miracle Treat Blizzard will make you a superhero.
For over 10 years, Dairy Queen and Children’s Miracle Network have partnered together to celebrate Miracle Treat Day, a day in July that helps raise money and awareness for our program, our kids, and our mission on a national and local level. Thanks to the generosity of DQ stores and our fans, over $2 million is donated to Children's Miracle Network Hospitals across the United States each year. These dollars help provide support for over 10 million patient visits to local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.
With this fundraiser, local money stays local. We’re proud to say that nearly every Dairy Queen in Siouxland participates in this fundraiser. For every Blizzard sold on Miracle Treat Day, each Dairy Queen contributes at least $1 to UnityPoint Health - St. Luke’s Children’s Miracle Network.
Last year, our area Dairy Queens helped raised over $19,000. This year our goal is $22,000. We know we can do it. Because ice cream is delicious. And Siouxlanders are superheroes.
There are three easy ways to participate in Miracle Treat Day:
Purchase a Blizzard at participating Siouxland Dairy Queens on Thursday, July 28th. Join in the fun!
- Pre-order Blizzards for your staff or your entire office. You choose the quantity, sizes, and flavors of Blizzards as well as the pick-up time and location. Submit your pre-order to St. Luke’s Children’s Miracle Network by Thursday, July 21st. You’ll pay for the blizzards when you pick them up. Email Anne Holmes for details.
- Make miracles happen all year long! Purchase Blizzard coupons directly from St. Luke’s Children’s Miracle Network. Each coupon costs $3.69 and is redeemable for one small blizzard now through December 31st, 2016, and $1 from each coupon sale will benefit UnityPoint Health - St. Luke’s Children’s Miracle Network. Stock up on coupons and use them throughout the year as an employee, teacher, or client reward.
Please note: Mini Blizzards are not eligible for Miracle Treat Day donations.
Have questions? You can always email Anne, call us at 712-279-3295, or fax forms and orders to 712-279-3375.