St. Luke's celebrates advanced degrees, certifications
UnityPoint Health – St. Luke’s is pleased to recognize employees for their commitment to further enhancing their education, training and skills.
The following employees have advanced their education:
- Renee Grell, Nursing Instructor at St. Luke’s College, Master of Science in Nursing
- Courtney Ott, Assistant Professor at St. Luke’s College, Master of Science in Nursing
- Becky Haafke, Radiology, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
In addition, the following employees have new certifications:
- Lesleigh Ailts, Staff Pharmacist, Pharmacy Pharm.D., Board Certified with Board of Pharmacy Specialties
- Corina Anema, Associate Professor at St. Luke’s College, Certified Nurse Educator
- Megan Berens, Radiology CT/Diagnostic Technologist, CT Certified
- Paula Emerson, Pharmacy Manager, Pharmacy Pharm.D., Board Certified with Board of Pharmacy Specialties
- Kristel Nelson, Staff Pharmacist, Pharmacy Pharm.D., Board Certified with Board of Pharmacy Specialties
- Faye Tompkins, RN, BS, Manager of Corporate, Employee Health/Wellness, Certified Occupation Health Nurse Specialist and Certified Workers Compensation Professional
- Benita Triplett, Wellness/Employee Assistance program Counselor, Licensed Independent Social Worker
St. Luke’s is proud of employees’ dedication to providing quality care and improving the health of the people and the communities we serve.