Reproductive and Sexual Health Services
Confidential, low-cost, preventative health care for all genders
Reproductive and sexual health services fall under the federal program and through The Family Planning Council of Iowa.
Services may include:
- Birth Control – Many options available - find the best fit for your lifestyle
- Emergency Contraceptive
- Free condoms
- Pregnancy Testing and Resources
- Education – avoiding unplanned pregnancies, how to use condoms, safe sex practices, and contraceptive use
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) – Testing & treatment
- General Health Screenings – for all genders – blood pressure, height, weight, education on healthy relationships, and mental health screenings
- Annual Wellness Exams – reproductive exam may include Pap test (for cervical cancer), breast exam, pelvic exam, and birth control education
Our fees are adjustable based on your household income. We work with you to make sure all of our services are affordable.
Confidential Services for Teens
If you are a teen, you do not need your parent's permission for these services. It is confidential by the law in Iowa. We encourage you to talk to a trusted adult about your decisions and visiting us. You are welcome to visit our clinic for birth control, emergency contraception, pregnancy testing, STD testing and treatment, and sexual health education.