Friends of Trinity Quad-Cities
The Friends of Trinity are community members who volunteer and promote fundraising activities to support the UnityPoint Health — Trinity mission to improve the health and wellbeing of the communities we serve.
Since 1993, Friends of Trinity has distributed over $4 million in grants and over $11,500 each year in scholarships. The grants have support major investments such as:
- $250,000 Catheterization Lab Suite in Trinity Heart Center at Trinity Rock Island
- $120,000 Fetal Heart Monitors for Trinity Moline and Trinity Bettendorf
$500,000 Patient Lift-Assist Equipment
$250,000 Trinity Rock Island lobby remodeling
- $250,000 Trinity College of Nursing and Health Sciences equipment for enhanced student learning experience
The grants also supported purchases that make a huge impact, including:
- New wheelchairs to provide safe transportation of patients
- Clothes for patients in need
- Educational events to expand staff knowledge in the newest technology and treatment efforts
- Uniforms and caring cards for the beloved Trinity Caring Canine program
- Materials to support volunteers who make comforting prayer shawls for Trinity patients
Friends of Trinity plan and promote several events and programs throughout the year including:
- Operating Trinity Gifts and Floral (our volunteer-run gift shops)
- Blossoms and Brunch Spring Garden Party
- Book fairs, uniform and jewelry sales, and other unique one-time events.
As a member of the Friends of Trinity group, you have the opportunity to make a difference and to improve the health and wellbeing of the community. New members are welcome at whatever level of time and/or financial support you can give.
Becoming a member is easy! Click here and provide your contact information to volunteer at one of our Friends of Trinity fundraising events or click here to make a donation today.
Prefer to mail in your donation? Please send to:
UnityPoint Health - Trinity
Attn: Trinity Health Foundation
2701 17th Street
Rock Island, IL 61201
Interested in learning more about what we do and how we support the community? Call (309) 779-2343 or email us.
Support Friends of Trinity Endowment Fund
Your gift suppports programs, services, equipment and scholarships supported by Friends of Trinity. You may designate your gift to Carine Canines and other Friends of Trinity programs. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed under IRS guidelines.