Daniel Schnadt, DO
- Family Medicine
- Community Memorial Hospital
- Gender: Male
- Why did you become a physician/provider? I became a physician to build long-term relationships with my patients while helping them through both the happiest and toughest parts of their lives. To enable them to live their lives as healthy as possible with the best quality of life.
- As a provider, what is your medical philosophy? The patient comes first.
- What type of care/clinic interests are you most passionate about? Full spectrum care. My goals are to ensure their care is well coordinated, the patient's understanding of their health is clear, and we're doing everything we can to help them live as well as possible.
- Why did you choose your specialty? I wanted to build relationships with my patients that would last my entire career. Additionally, I wanted my training to be as broad as possible so I can best serve my patients.
- What qualities best describe the care you provide your patients? Compassionate and thorough.
- Being a healthcare provider, what drives/motivates you each day? Being there for my patients physically and emotionally to help them through whatever challenges life my bring to them.
- What is the most important thing patients should know about you and your practice? I'm committed to helping them live their lives as well as possible. I'll ask them to challenge themselves to improve their life, but I'll be there every step of the way to support them.
- What are your personal interests? Cooking, spending time with family and traveling with my spouse.
Areas of Clinical Interest
- Obesity Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Preventative Care
- Chronic Musculoskeletal Issues
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine