Specialty-Specific Epic Training for the Already EpicCare Trained
This learner paced Epic training is intended for providers who have completed the Madison Area Inpatient Epic Assessment to address UnityPoint Health - Meriter's specific workflows. This class will cover:
- An Overview of Admission, Rounding and Discharge Workflows at Meriter
- Advanced Ordering
- Working with Consults
- Bedside Procedures
- Pre-Admission/Pre-Surgical orders
- Phases of Care
- Must have passed the Madison Area Inpatient Epic Assessment.
- You must have been an active user of order entry and clinical documentation at another organization using EpicCare Inpatient and/or Ambulatory.
- You will be required to complete a checklist, verifying your understanding of core EpicCare Inpatient CPOE and Documentation functionality at the end of this class. You will not be given system security until the checklist is completed.
* Please note that exact classroom location may change.
AMA POLICY ON DISCLOSURE
It is the policy of UnityPoint Health – Meriter that the faculty, authors, planners and other persons who may influence content of this CME activity disclose all relevant financial relationships with commercial interests in order to allow CME staff to identify and resolve any potential conflicts of interest. Faculty must also disclose any planned discussion of unlabeled/unapproved uses of drugs or devices during their presentation(s). Detailed disclosures will be made at the activity.
STATEMENT OF ACCREDITATION
UnityPoint Health – Meriter is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
UnityPoint Health – Meriter designates this live activity for a maximum of 4 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.