Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Care
Our physical therapy and rehabilitation clinic is designed to provide comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation care in one convenient location. The clinic is led by rehabilitation physicians, working alongside physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists. We work with spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, strokes, amputations, neurological diseases and medically complex traumas. You will receive personalized care from medical experts who are dedicated to transforming lives with new services offered in Central Iowa.
Younker Outpatient Rehabilitation Care
- AlterG anti-gravity treadmill
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Balance training/fall prevention
- Cupping therapy
- Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasounds
- Driving evaluations
- Dry needling
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Running analysis
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation
- Throwing program
- Video analysis
- Women's health
- Work conditioning and work rehabilitation
Patients with certain orthopedic and/or neurological conditions can improve their mobility, independence and safety at our Mobility Clinic. Care is coordinated by our physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians. They will complete a comprehensive exam of the musculoskeletal and nervous system to determine the patient’s appropriate level of care with respect to cost, location and specialties needed.
What to Expect
- Care coordination by our physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians
- Continuation of care with an expert team of therapists
- Easy collaboration with preferred vendors
- Ongoing Support
The Mobility Clinic provides expertise in the following specialty clinic areas:
- Wheelchair Seating and Positioning
- Movement Disorders
- AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill provides unweighted therapy that allows you to feel lighter so you can exercise without exacerbating an injury.
- Solo-Step Walking Track is an overhead harness system designed to eliminate the fear of falling. It creates a safe environment for balance, strength and gait training.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound and EMG services are available at this site, these procedures allow us to provide comprehensive information to access and treat neuromuscular and muscular systems.
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine records and evaluates electrical activity. We use this to diagnose, evaluate and treat neurologic, neuromuscular and muscular systems.