UnityPoint Health - Grinnell Orthopedic Clinic
Today's Hours: Closed
Hours and Directions
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
UnityPoint Health – Grinnell Orthopedic Clinic is here to support and care for patients through their entire orthopedic journey. We believe that each person's orthopedic health journey is personal. Our provider sees between 20 and 25 individuals each day to ensure patients have ample time to ask questions and voice concerns they may be experiencing. Whether you're a young athlete, injured worker, active senior or an on-the-go individual, together, we can help you get back to the busy life you love.
We are proud to partner with Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons (DMOS) to provide full-time, expert orthopedic care close to home.
From a wide array of fractures and injuries to carpal tunnel treatment and arthroscopic surgery, our specialist is ready to see you. Areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Sports medicine
- Arthroscopic surgery of the knee and shoulder
- ACL reconstruction
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Joint replacement of the knee and shoulder
- Anatomic shoulder replacement
- Reverse total shoulder replacement
- Carpal tunnel treatment
- Finger and wrist fractures
When it comes to treating bone and joint related conditions, we offer a variety of surgical and nonsurgical treatment options. Our orthopedic provider will provide you with education and treatment options so you can make an informed decision that works best for you and on your situation. Our goal is to return the patient back to the activities they enjoy, in a pain-free manner. You can expect:
- A team approach to your care from assessment to recovery and rehabilitation to achieve excellent outcomes. We work with you to help you move again.
- Patient-centered treatment plan with a full range of medical, therapy and surgical options. Our team of surgeons, physical therapists, care coordinators and wellness/exercise specialists offer the most comprehensive and personalized solutions.
- Use of the latest expertise and technology, to ease discomfort and decrease recovery time.
- A supportive care team, who is there to help at all stages of your treatment and recovery. We will work together to provide education, reassurance, quality care and comfortable surroundings before, during and after your time with us.
Grinnell Regional Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation supports our orthopedic clinic with a full range of physical therapy services.
Meet Our Providers
Why should I choose UnityPoint Health - Grinnell Orthopedic Clinic for my orthopedic care?
Our UnityPoint Health - Grinnell Orthopedic Clinic care team is equipped with the best tools to help patients improve their strength and mobility. We have an/a:
- Orthopedic providers who take time to listen to your concerns and develop a care plan that fits you or your loved ones needs.
- Patient Financial Advocate that is available to help guide individuals through the steps of surgery or a patient in need of outpatient testing.
- Nursing team that is welcoming and is able to help answer questions individuals may have.
- Physical therapy team that encourages and assists individuals get back to the life they love through various treatments.
Whether you opt for a non-surgical treatment plan or decide surgery is the best route, our care team is here for you every step of the way.
Our orthopedic providers at UnityPoint Health – Grinnell Orthopedic Clinic treat a wide array of fractures, injuries and degenerative conditions and is accepting new patients. Give our clinic a call at (641) 236-2323 option 6 to schedule an appointment.