Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
UnityPoint Health - Trinity Wound Healing Center in Fort Dodge offers expert wound care that's tailored to your needs. Our doctors are trained in wound care in addition to their specialty, such as podiatry or vascular surgery.
We offer leading-edge care, including advanced treatments like hyperbaric oxygen therapy, for all types of non-healing wounds and open sores. We are the only wound healing center within a 90-mile radius to offer this advanced treatment option.
Hours & Directions
Wound Care Treatments
Our center offers the latest wound care treatments. Your care team may recommend one or more techniques, including:
- Debridement, which is the removal of dead or damaged tissue to optimize healing.
- Dressings and wraps tailored to the type of wound you have.
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy, where you sit inside an enclosed, pressurized compartment (called a hyperbaric oxygen chamber) breathing concentrated levels of oxygen.
- Bioengineered tissue substitutes using tissues grown in a laboratory to rebuild a damaged area.
- Platelet growth technologies, which harness properties in your blood to stimulate healing.