Hours and Directions
St. Luke's Living Center West
St. Luke's Living Center West provides traditional, long-term care. Our warm, home-like environment encourages a life of engagement and independence. Expect enjoyable social activities, therapeutic recreation and connection with others in a mentally and physically stimulating environment. Our goal is to promote the highest level of independence for all of our residents.
Our social workers, physicians, nurse practitioners, nursing and therapy staffs and other care providers work with you, your family members and your primary care doctor to create and follow the most effective treatment approach for you.
Our in-house restorative nursing department works with patients who have been discharged from therapy services to help them maintain or build their functional level. Services include:
- Range-of-motion exercises
- Walk-to-dine program that enables 85 percent of our residents to walk to every meal
- Daily living skills practice, such as dressing, bathing and engaging in recreational activities
We offer physical, occupational and speech therapy services for those who need them:
- Physical therapy helps restore physical function and relieve pain. Treatment plans and exercises are designed to increase strength, range of motion and balance.
- Occupational therapy enhances daily living skills. Treatment plans emphasize functional skills such as dressing, eating and bathing.
- Speech therapy helps residents experiencing difficulty swallowing, eating or communicating due to loss of speech or hearing. Treatment plans focus on strengthening word retrieval and communication skills in order to express basic needs or wants.