Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
|Monday||12:00am - 4:00am, 6:00am - 12:00am|
|Tuesday||12:00am - 4:00am, 6:00am - 12:00am|
|Wednesday||12:00am - 4:00am, 6:00am - 12:00am|
|Thursday||12:00am - 4:00am, 6:00am - 12:00am|
|Friday||12:00am - 4:00am, 6:00am - 12:00am|
|Saturday||12:00am - 4:00am, 9:00am - 12:00am|
|Sunday||12:00am - 4:00am, 9:00am - 12:00am|
The outpatient pharmacy is located on the Iowa Methodist Medical Center campus on North 1, next to the Emergency Department.
Our expert pharmacists are ready to answer your medication questions and fill your prescriptions onsite after your hospital admission, outpatient surgery, emergency room or other office visits.
- Open to the public.
- Request refills online through MyUnityPoint, by phone or in person.
- Most major insurance plans are accepted.
- Offering many over-the-counter medications, with special ordering options available.
- Curbside delivery.
- Medication consults and reviews.
- Free medication flavoring.
- Discount card available for patients without insurance.
- Free disposal of expired or unused prescriptions, including controlled substances and over-the-counter medications.
- Meds to Beds program: Our outpatient pharmacy team will evaluate and prepare the medications your physician prescribed for home, deliver them to your bedside and discuss them with you before you are discharged. This eliminates your need to stop at a pharmacy on the way home from the hospital, and is set up for easy transfer back to your home pharmacy after you leave.
Des Moines Medication Management
- Provides personalized medication education
- Closely follows medication effects and adjusts medications and doses, as needed
- Improves quality of care and health
- Checks drug interactions
- Works with insurance companies to minimize cost and hassles