UnityPoint Health - Finley Hospital Kehl Diabetes Center
Today's Hours: 7:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
- Friday: 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Kehl Diabetes Center
The Kehl Diabetes Center offers a variety of classes, programs and support groups to help you take control of your diabetes. Our program is certified by the State of Iowa Department of Public Health. We have also been recognized by the American Diabetes Association and received the Joint Commission Ernest A. Codman Award for Excellence in Using Outcomes to Improve Quality and Safety of Health Care.
Why Choose Us
- Improve diabetes management through nutrition education, lifestyle counseling, blood glucose self-monitoring and insulin training.
- Individually tailored diabetes program, coordinated with your primary physician.
- Learn effective self-management skills to reduce long-term complications.
- High-quality care based on the American Diabetes Association standards.
If you are at risk of developing type 2 diabetes, contact the Kehl Diabetes Center to learn what you can do to prevent or delay the onset of type 2 diabetes. We offer a two-part individual pre-diabetes consulation with a registered dietitian diabetes educator.
The first session will be an overview of pre-diabetes and management tips for physical activity and nutrition. The second session will focus on successes and barriers met in the past week, and skills needed for making lifestyle changes. No referral is necessary!
Call (563) 589-4899 to schedule an appointment at the Kehl Diabetes Center or for more information about the program.
Kehl Diabetes Center Newsletter
- To sign-up for the Kehl Diabetes Center newsletter, mailed on a quarterly basis, please call (563) 589-4899. The newsletter features diabetes management tips and facts, along with healthy recipes.