Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hourly Home-Based Habilitation Services are provided to individuals in their own homes/apartments. This model of service is permanent supported housing and special emphasis is placed on empowering individuals to take charge of their own recovery by learning skills to manage their illnesses, live independently and develop natural supports.
Services and life skill development opportunities include:
- Coping skills/symptom management
- Illness and medication education
- Community integration
- Daily living skills management
Residential Care Facilities
We offer three residential treatment care facilities focused on treatment and recovery. All are licensed by the Iowa Department of Inspections & Appeals. These facilities provide short and long-term residential treatment services for adults with mental health and medical conditions, intellectual disabilities and elderly who require 24-hour treatment and supervision. Our programs help individuals gain the necessary skills to return to live in the community of their choice.
- Psychiatric services include on-site psychiatrist and 24-hour on call consultation
- Medical services include nursing, on-site (Penn Center), off-site (Chatham Oaks) medical physician, podiatrist, physical and occupational therapy
- Social services and nursing services
- Skill attainment and community integration activitie