Today's Hours: 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Convenient Pharmacy Services
When you don't feel well, getting the medication you need quickly and easily makes all the difference. One benefit of being a patient or visitor at Trinity is having access to our on-site retail pharmacy.
Trinity Pharmacy is conveniently located inside UnityPoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center between Java City and Trinity Café. The added convenience of filling prescriptions before being discharged or leaving after an appointment means you don’t have to make another stop on your way home.
If you visit an off-site clinic or provider, or simply need a refill, take advantage of our curbside pick-up service. You can stay in your car, and we'll bring your prescription out to you. There is a reserved parking space for curbside pickup in the circle drive at the hospital's main entrance. Call us at (515) 574-6588 when you arrive and our team will be out within 5-10 minutes.
Let Trinity Pharmacy make your life easier with our free, same-day delivery service to those within Fort Dodge city limits. We'll come to you, with your prescriptions, however, this service excludes Medicare Part B prescriptions.
- Trinity Pharmacy delivers prescriptions in the afternoon on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. If you would like to schedule a prescription delivery, please call the pharmacy at (515) 574-6588.
Do you have a hard time remembering to take your medications? Trinity Pharmacy Medication Card Program can help you take your medications on time - every time!
How the Medication Card Program Works
- Bring the medications you are currently taking into the pharmacy. We will use these medications to start your medication card. After the first month, only medications filled at Trinity Pharmacy and over-the-counter medications ordered by your physician will be on the medication card.
- When it's time to refill your medication, we contact your physician and fill them as needed. Any co-payments are to be paid at pick up or delivery of the next medication card.
- You will receive two weeks of medications at a time.
- If you have a medication change, simply bring in your card and we will make the adjustment. If you discontinue a medication, we can dispose of it safely and without charge through our Drug Disposal Program.
- Medication cards can be picked up by you, a family member, friend, home care aide or delivered by the pharmacy.
- Take advantage of Trinity Pharmacy’s curbside pick up, so you can get your medications without leaving your car.
Schedule a time with our pharmacy team to get updated on all your immunizations. It's quick and easy! If you need other immunizations that aren't listed below, please call the pharmacy at (515) 574-6588.
Immunizations are available for:
Filling PrescriptionsFilling a prescription at the Trinity Pharmacy is easy. After your doctor's appointment, simply walk over and we will fill your prescription! See another doctor or clinic off campus? That's easy too! Ask your health care provider to submit the prescription via phone, fax or electronically to Trinity Pharmacy. Transferring your medication is as easy as a phone call to Trinity Pharmacy.
Please refer to your prescription insurance for coverage or contact the pharmacy.
- Prescription medications on-site
- Same-day delivery (within Fort Dodge city limits)
- Curbside pick up
- Medication counseling
- Most prescription plans accepted
- Prescription refill voicemail available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Over-the-counter medicines
- Medication bubble packs
MyUnityPoint MyChart® allows you to get secure online and app access to your medical information, as well as great tools to conveniently manage your health. Use this to renew your prescriptions! Next time you need a refill, simply open your app or visit the web to make a request.
Visit MyUnityPoint here or find MyChart on the Android and Apple app sites.