Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed
Jones Regional Pharmacy
A more integrated continuum of care for our patients and employees. It's the goal of JRMC to provide exceptional patient care from the moment they walk in the door for care to when they are discharged home.
You can ask your physician to transfer your next prescription to Jones Regional Pharmacy to be filled, call in with your prescription, or bring your prescription when it is time to be filled.
Our pharmacy now offers pick-up, curbside pick-up, mail order and local home delivery.
Med to Bed: Medication delivered to your bedside
As a service to our patients, prior to leaving the hospital, Jones Regional Pharmacy can fill and deliver your discharge medication(s) to your room.
- No need to stop and wait at the pharmacy on your way home.
- We work with your doctor to coordinate any prescription insurance issues if needed.
- Our specialty trained pharmacists will go over all of your medications and answer your questions. We'll discuss any medicine changes your doctor may have made, so you're comfortable with everything before you leave the hospital.
- We accept most prescription insurance plans, including Medicare Part D.
- If needed, we can transfer any remaining refills to your local pharmacy or work with you to get all your prescriptions transferred to Jones Regional Pharmacy.
Easy to sign-up
- Notify your nurse, care coordinator, social worker, doctor or pharmacy staff that you would like to use the UnityPoint Health Pharmacy at Jones Regional Medical Center.
- Have the staff member enroll or fill out an enrollment form.
- Have your prescription insurance card available.