Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours and Directions
CADS offers a variety of substance abuse services focused on support, care and treatment designed to meet the needs of families and individuals of all age groups in the community.CADS is a tobacco free facility.
- Youth Prevention Services
- Adult Prevention Services
- Curriculum & Educational Services
- Quad Cities Substance Abuse Prevention Coalition
- Adolescent Outpatient
- Adolescent Continuing Care
- Prime for Life (DUI Course)
Adolescent Oupatient Services
Hours of operation:
- 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday-Thursday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday