Number of patients waiting reflects the current number of patients waiting to be seen. This number changes frequently and is not exact.
Hours & Directions
Center for Pain Medicine
We Can Help
Allen Hospital Center for Pain Medicine is dedicated to providing you with the best possible care. We will work with you to develop a plan that enables you to live your life with less discomfort. You will be cared for by a team of physicians, nurses, and office staff who specialize in pain management.
Pain lets the body know that something is wrong and should be assessed and addressed. When pain is managed, the body heals better and faster. Individuals do not have to live with pain. Most pain can be relieved with proper pain management.
We offer a wide array of services for many diagnoses including:
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Low Back Injury
- Mysofascial (Trigger Point) Syndrome
- Neck Injury
- Regenerative Medicine
- RSD/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Spinal Disc Herniation
- Spinal Facet Syndrome
- Work-Related Injury
Most procedures are covered by insurance. We are a preferred provider for John Deere Insurance. We also accept all major credit cards.
- Acute and Chronic Pain Management
- Celiac Plexus Block
- Cervical Epidural Injection
- Cervical Facet Radio Frequency Rhizotomy
- Facet Joints Injection
- Invasive and Non-invasive Cancer Pain Management
- Joint Injections
- Lumbar Epidural Injection
- Lumbar Facet Radio Frequency Rhizotomy
- Lumbar Sympathetic Block
- Managing Pain
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Peripheral Nerve Block
- Selective Nerve Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Stellate Ganglion Block
- Thoracic Epidural Injection
- Transformational Epidural Injection
- Trigger Point Injection
We believe in a multidisciplinary approach to pain care. We may involve additional staff members in your patient care. They may include:
- Physical Therapists
- Rehab Specialists
What is regenerative medicine?
When you suffer from a degenerative condition or an injury, your body works to repair the damaged tissue. Injecting your own growth factors directly to the injured area can help stimulate tissue repair and accelerate the natural healing process.
- Regenexx® procedures provide non-surgical treatment options for those who suffer from pain related to osteoarthritis, joint injuries, spine pain, overuse conditions and common sports injuries.
- Tenex® is a non-surgical procedure used to treat chronic tendon and plantar fascia disease at its source. It can help improve overall functionality and decrease pain by removing damaged tissue while also stimulating a renewed healing response.
Our Regenexx and Tenex-trained and certified physicians have extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, as well as complex, image-guided injections of your body's own healing agents to treat orthopedic issues. Our goal is to improve quality of life and help you return to activities you enjoy without surgery.
- Regenexx® - Injections are performed using advanced imaging techniques such as ultrasound or fluoroscopy for precise placement. This method may not only alleviate pain but can also be an alternative to other therapies.
- Tenex® - Along with diagnostic imaging, the area of concern is identified and the Tenex® MicroTip is inserted through a small incision. Using advanced ultrasonic technology, it precisely cuts and removes diseased soft tissue while preserving healthy tendons.
- Sports injuries
- Ligament and meniscal tears
- Spine conditions
- Rotator cuff and labrum injuries
- Overuse syndromes
- Degenerative joint disease
- Nerve entrapment
- Shoulder tendonitis
- Lateral or medial epicondylitis
- Gluteal tendonitis
- Pelvic hamstring tendonitis
- Patella tendonitis
- Achilles tenonitis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Calcific deposit in the tendon
- Pain associated with a bone spur or bony prominence