No rules, no deprivation, no sneak eating. Just practical strategies you can live with—forever.
Am I Hungry?® is an 8-week comprehensive lifestyle and health management program that provides mindfulness tools in addition to fitness and nutrition education to guide you towards sustainable, healthy lifestyle changes.
The workshops are facilitated by Krista Kohls, UnityPoint Health – Meriter Dietitian.
Candidates for this program include anyone who is looking to:
- Discover simple yet powerful internal tools for knowing when, what and how much to eat
- End mindless and emotional eating
- Find out how to eat the foods you love without guilt – and without bingeing
- Stop obsessing about food, eating, and your weight and free yourself to live the full life you crave
- Learn the truth about nutrition without confusing, arbitrary rules
- Never again exercise to earn food or punish yourself for eating
- Boost your metabolism and increase your energy and fitness painlessly
- Nourish your body, mind and spirit to build your health, energy and joy
Classes meet every Thursday for eight weeks.
April 19 – June 7, 3:30 - 5:00 pm
May 17 – July 12, 12:00 - 1:00 pm
September 6 – October 25, 4:30 - 6:00 pm
Cost & Insurance Coverage:
The cost of this program is $243.50, which covers the group cost and all materials. Fees are due at the first class date. This program may qualify for a good health or wellness reimbursement by some insurance companies. As each insurance varies, please check with your provider.
Space is limited and advanced registration is required. Learn more and register online today!
comments powered by