Our licensed infusion staff provides a wide variety of nursing care and pharmacy support for IV medications including antibiotics, pain management, chemotherapy, nutritional supplements, hydration and other specialized therapies. Home infusion therapies are prepared under the supervision of specialized pharmacists and are delivered and administered to patients by infusion nurses or trained caregivers.
- Patient assessment and evaluation
- Treatment plan development
- Patient and caregiver education and training
- Clinical monitoring
- PICC line insertion and maintenance
- Drug monitoring and consultations
- Statewide delivery of medication, supplies and equipment