About This ClinicPrint
Urgent Care | Fort Dodge
Urgent Care Fort Dodge provides skilled, convenient, and affordable care for a wide range of illnesses and injuries that are not life-threatening such as, burns, colds, flu, coughs, cuts, earaches, fevers, infections, sprains and more. Our clinic offers walk-in care for children and adults during the day, evenings, weekends and holidays – no appointment necessary!
Online Check In
Check in online and we’ll reserve your place in line, allowing you and your family to wait more comfortably at home – or wherever is convenient – until your estimated visit time!
Reasons to use an urgent care clinic (but not limited to):
- Upper respiratory problems (sore throat, earache, sinus symptoms)
- Allergy complaints, conjunctivitis, stye
- Minor skin infections
- Minor burns
- Insect bites, minor animal or human bites
- Minor complaints from car accident (without loss of consciousness)
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor gynecological problems
- Minor lacerations, contusions, abrasions