About This ClinicPrint
With specialties in family medicine, we provide medical care ranging from newborn to elderly care:
Well child physicals
- Adult male and female preventative exams
- Welcome to Medicare Exams
- Minor surgical procedures
- Care of Chronic Medical Conditions such as Diabetes, Hypertension and Heart Disease
- Treatment for Acute Illnesses
- Palliative Care Services
- Referrals to Specialists such as Obstetrics, Orthopedics, Oncology, and Surgery
- Patient Care Visits in area nursing home and assisted living facilities
We welcome new patients from all walks of life. As a healthcare group, we strive to provide service that is patient-focused, compassionate, courteous and responsive to our patients and their families.
Friday | 4 p.m.-8 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday | 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Before Your Appointment
Please bring your insurance cards, medication list, co-pays and any additional important information to each appointment to help us meet your healthcare needs.
UnityPoint Clinic Family Medicine - Humboldt is a UnityPoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center Rural Health Clinic.