Visitor Restrictions Labor & Delivery and Mother & Baby
Given the recent widespread flu activity, UnityPoint Health - Trinity Regional Medical Center is implementing the following visitor restrictions in Labor & Delivery and Mother & Baby effective immediately and until further notice.
• Visitors should NOT come to the hospital if they are ill with
upper respiratory symptoms.
• No more than two visitors per patient at a time.
• Children under 18 should not visit.
• Siblings of the new baby may visit if they are healthy.
No fever, cough and/or sore throat.
• Those visiting patient in isolation for influenza will be limited to
persons who are necessary for the patients well-being and care.
• Visitors may be given a mask to wear.
Thank you for helping us make patient safety our number 1 priority.