Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic
Outpatient Rehabilitation Care
Our physical medicine and rehabilitation clinics are designed to provide comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation care in one convenient location. Our clinics are led by Rehabilitation physicians, working alongside physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech therapists. We work with spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, strokes, amputations, neurological diseases and medically complex traumas. You will receive personalized care from medical experts who are dedicated to transforming lives with new services offered in Central Iowa.
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- AlterG anti-gravity treadmill
- Physical medicine rehabilitation physicians
- Diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasounds
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Amputee rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Hand therapy
- Women's health
- Sports medicine and rehabilitation
- Work conditioning and work rehabilitation
- Video analysis
- Throwing program
- Running analysis
- Ergonomic evaluations
- Driving evaluations
- Dry needling
- Instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Concussion rehabilitation
- Balance training/fall prevention
- AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill provides unweighted therapy that allows you to feel lighter so you can exercise without exacerbating an injury.
- Solo-Step Walking Track is an overhead harness system designed to eliminate the fear of falling. It creates a safe environment for balance, strength and gait training.
- Diagnostic Ultrasound and EMG services are available at this site, these procedures allow us to provide comprehensive information to access and treat neuromuscular and muscular systems.
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine records and evaluates electrical activity. We use this to diagnose, evaluate and treat neurologic, neuromuscular and muscular systems.