You Can Never Know Too Much About Emergencies and Critical Care
We offer classes that will strengthen the care provided to patients and enrich the knowledge base of healthcare professionals.
Click here to request an educational event for your team.
- To enhance the care provided to ill or injured patients in central Iowa.
- Share cutting edge advances in patient care with healthcare professionals.
- Strengthen the relationship between LifeFlight, healthcare facilities and EMS providers in central Iowa.
- Agricultural Safety
- Airway Management
- Ground Crew
- Infants and Children
- Pre-Hospital Neonatal Care
- Patient Assessment
- Start/JumpStart Triage
- Trauma/Medical/Behavioral Emergencies
- Additional classes may be available upon request.
Guidelines for Class Request
- Classes need to be scheduled a minimum of 4 weeks in advance to allow for CEH/CEU approval.
- A minimum number of 10 students is required. If this requirement is not met, the class will need to be rescheduled.