You Can Never Know Too Much About Emergencies and Critical Care
We offer classes that will strengthen the care provided to patients and enrich the knowledge base of healthcare professionals.
- To enhance the care provided to ill or injured patients in central Iowa.
- Share cutting edge advances in patient care with healthcare professionals.
- Strengthen the relationship between LifeFlight, healthcare facilities and EMS providers in central Iowa.
- Agricultural Safety
- Airway Management
- Ground Crew
- Infants and Children
- Pre-Hospital Neonatal Care
- Patient Assessment
- Start/JumpStart Triage
- Trauma/Medical/Behavioral Emergencies
- Additional classes may be available upon request.
Click here to request an educational event for your team.
Guidelines for Class Request
- Classes need to be scheduled a minimum of 4 weeks in advance to allow for CEH/CEU approval.
- A minimum number of 10 students is required. If this requirement is not met, the class will need to be rescheduled.