About This ProviderPrint
News and Information
Dr. Langager talks about St. Luke's recognition as a Top 50 Cardiovascular Hospital - one of the nation's best. Read more.
Dr. Langager performs cardiac resynchronization therapy on patient. To read more click here.
First in state for robotic heart surgery. To read more click here.
Dr. Langager and the new pace of heart technology. To read more click here.
From a grateful patient
Thank you for your expertise in managing my atrial fib all these years from the first scary cardioversion to now. I still remember your comforting words on my first episode. I know I am in good hands. Bless you!
- MD, University of Iowa College of Medicine
- Family Practice Residency: Family Practice Center of St. Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Internal Medicine Residency: University of Iowa-Des Moines Internal Medicine
- Cardiology Fellowship: Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Board Certified In
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Diseases
Awards / Accomplishments
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology (FACC)
- Member, American Heart Association
- Member, Linn County, Iowa and American Medical Associations
Special Interests and Skill Areas in Cardiology
- Cardiac Pacing
Areas of Interest
Arrhythmias, Cardiology, Pacemaker
University of Iowa College of Medicine
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital / Iowa Methodist Medical Center
American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Western Pennsylvania Hospital