Serving the Central Iowa LGBTQ Community
To request an appointment: please leave a voicemail at (515) 241-7397 or request an appointment online by clicking the button below. A member of the LGBTQ Clinic team will return your appointment request within one (1) business day.
LGBTQ Clinic Services
Services We Offer
- Physical and Wellness Care
- Routine Cancer Screenings
- Health prevention
- HIV/STD/STI testing and counseling
- Management of chronic diseases, including anxiety and depression
- Mental Health Assessment
- Gynecological services
- Trans-affirming gynecological care
- On-site lab
- Provision of PEP (Post-exposure prophylaxis) for a patient at risk for HIV
- Provision of PrEP (Pre-exposure prophylaxis) for a patient at risk for HIV
- Hormone therapy, including education and management
- Pre-surgical and post-surgical care for those having gender affirming surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery including laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Pharmacist on-site
- Trans-sensitive pap smears, pelvic exams, and prostate exams
- Comprehensive multidisciplinary clinical care for transgender adults
Located within Internal Medicine - Methodist Plaza, enter through the John Stoddard Cancer Center wing of the hospital.
Open on the 2nd Tuesday of each Month, 5:30 - 7: 30 p.m.
Go to our LGBTQ Services Page for more information.