About This ClinicPrint
At the Urgent Care Clinic in Hiawatha, you can skip the waiting room and reserve your spot online
When you're sick, you want to be seen on your terms. With the convenience of online check-in at UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care, you can find the relief you need at a time that's best for you. In 2018, patients who reserved their spot online were seen without a wait 99 percent of the time.
Checking in online allows you to wait on your terms, wherever that may be, instead of wondering when you can be seen.
Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Disclaimer: A given time is not a set appointment and you may have to wait after your projected time. Patients that arrive with a more serious condition or illness may be seen before you.
Care | Hiawatha: (319) 375-6196
Medicine | Hiawatha: (319) 375-6198
- Everyone was very kind and efficient.
- Fast and friendly service
- Speed of check in, friendliness of staff, education from provider. Thank you! It was a good experience!
- Efficient visit, knowledgeable care, overall pleased with experience.
- In and out quick and great doctor!
- Love the reserve your spot and wait at home!!!
- Outstanding doctor and nurses were very professional and caring.......very impressed with being able to schedule appointment as a walk in!! Thank you.
- I was extremely satisfied with how pleasant and helpful everybody was and how promptly I got in and got out.
- I was seen promptly and everything was explained thoroughly.
- I got in right away, had labs done, saw the doctor and everyone was very courteous, efficient, and professional.
- It's a really great facility and everybody there is so friendly and the doctors and nurses are the best.”
Recipient of Level 3 Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH), the highest recognition granted by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
MedLabs is affiliated with UnityPoint Health and provides laboratory services and testing at this clinic location.