About This ClinicPrint
At St. Luke's, we know that true wellness is much more than physical
well-being. We're committed to providing solutions that address all
areas of health, including mental health.
Our therapists help you work through issues you are facing and provide tools to help you make lasting changes in your life.
therapist is professionally trained in one or more areas such as
psychology, marriage and family therapy, clinical social work and mental
health counseling. We have experience in providing therapy to all age
groups. We provide proven, evidence based therapies including:
- Play and expressive art techniques
- Developmental attachment therapy
- Communication and coping skills
- Anger and stress management
- Solution-focused therapy
- Cognitive behavioral therapy
- Exposure therapy
- Family therapy
- Marriage and couples therapy
Learn more online.
Meet our team.