Peoria Orthopedic Surgery
At UnityPoint Health, our specialized orthopedic team will help you regain your mobility, and get back to doing the things you love. Ranked highly in patient satisfaction, UnityPoint Health - Peoria will make your surgery as stress-free and comfortable as possible.
Request an Appointment Today
We're Home to Peoria's Top Orthopedic Surgeons
UnityPoint Health - Peoria is home to the top orthopedic surgeons in the area. We perform a wide range of orthopedic procedures including:
- Total knee replacement surgery
- Total hip replacement surgery and hip resurfacing
- Total shoulder replacement surgery
- Total ankle replacement surgery
- Surgery to repair fractures (broken bones)
- Spinal surgery on neck and back (includes discectomy, laminectomy and spinal fusion)
- Arthroscopic surgery (surgeon looks at joint, usually knee or shoulder, through a special camera)
- Knee cartilage repair
- Carpal or Cubital Tunnel Release
- Foot surgery (such as bunion removal)
- Sports Medicine surgery
- ACL/PCL repair (knee ligaments)
- Biceps tendon repair (upper arm)
- Achilles tendon repair (lower calf/heel)
- Rotator cuff repair (shoulder)
Why Choose UnityPoint Health - Peoria
At UnityPoint Health - Peoria the average stay after total joint (hip or knee) replacement is just 1-2 days. During this time, we know you and your family will appreciate our private rooms. Our team also offers classes in the Orthopedic Academy at UnityPoint Health - Methodist North to prepare you for total joint replacement and spinal fusion surgeries.
UnityPoint Health – Methodist is the only local hospital with the latest technology in Orthopedic Surgery – the Mako Robotic-Arm, the only robotic technology that can be used to perform total knee, total hip and partial knee replacements. Thanks to our orthopedic experts and innovative technology, UnityPoint Health - Methodist is ranked a High Performing hospital for hip and knee replacement surgery by U.S. News and World Report.
Your Orthopedic Team
Our team wants to make sure you receive the best quality of care possible. Our experienced staff is specially trained in orthopedics, including our certified orthopedic registered nurses.
Throughout your care, each patient will work with a dedicated patient orthopedic care coordinator. Afterwards, this coordinator will follow up with you to evaluate your recovery and satisfaction. In addition, each patient is assigned a case manager to ensure a smooth transition from the hospital.
What to Expect from Orthopedic Surgery
Whether you are preparing for orthopedic surgery or simply considering the benefits, please check out our day-by-day guides to your surgery at UnityPoint Health - Methodist | Proctor.
The Peoria area's best orthopedic care for your bones, joints and muscles.