Peoria Orthopedic Surgery
We're Home to Peoria's Top Orthopedic Surgeons
UnityPoint Health - Methodist | Proctor is home to the top orthopedic surgeons in the area. We perform a wide range of orthopedic procedures including:
- Total knee replacement surgery
- Total hip replacement surgery and hip resurfacing
- Total shoulder replacement surgery
- Total ankle replacement surgery
- Surgery to repair fractures (broken bones)
- Spinal surgery on neck and back (includes discectomy, laminectomy and spinal fusion)
- Arthroscopic surgery (surgeon looks at joint, usually knee or shoulder, through a special camera)
- Knee cartilage repair
- Carpal or Cubital Tunnel Release
- Foot surgery (such as bunion removal)
- Sports Medicine surgery
- ACL/PCL repair (knee ligaments)
- Biceps tendon repair (upper arm)
- Achilles tendon repair (lower calf/heel)
- Rotator cuff repair (shoulder)
Why Choose a UnityPoint Health - Methodist | Proctor?
- We receive high rankings in patient satisfaction
- We offer classes to prepare you for total joint replacement and spinal fusion surgeries.
- Average hospital stay is just 1-2 days after total joint (hip or knee) replacement.
- We have Certified Orthopedic Registered Nurses.
- A Dedicated Patient Orthopedic Care Coordinator will coordinate your care
- A dedicated Case Manager will ensure a smooth transition from the hospital
- Our experienced staff is specially trained in orthopedics.
- You and your family will appreciate our private rooms.
- Our Orthopedic Care Coordinator follows up with every patient to evaluate recovery and satisfaction.
What to Expect from Orthopedic Surgery
Whether you are preparing for orthopedic surgery or simply considering the benefits, please check out our day-by-day guides to your surgery at Methodist | Proctor.
The Peoria area's best orthopedic care for your bones, joints and muscles.