Methodist Cancer Care Services
At UnityPoint Health – Methodist Cancer Care Services, you can receive a full spectrum of diagnostic, treatment and support services for all types of cancer, close to home.
It can be easy to feel lost inside an expansive health system. At Methodist, our small but mighty team, including helpful patient navigators, supports you throughout your care.
Get High-Quality Cancer Care in Central Illinois
At UnityPoint Health, you can access high-quality cancer care without lengthy travel. We offer services at two locations in downtown Peoria: UnityPoint Health – Methodist and UnityPoint Health – Methodist Atrium.
Here, you can expect:
- Full spectrum of cancer services: UnityPoint Health's experienced doctors and advanced practitioners diagnose and treat all different types of cancer, including breast, colon and lung cancers. We provide comprehensive cancer risk monitoring, diagnosis, treatment and survivorship services. Learn more about the types of cancer we treat.
- Patient navigators for the most common cancers: Our navigators support people facing breast, colorectal or lung cancer as well as those who need bone marrow transplant. We help guide you to Peoria's high-quality cancer care services that are right for you — from diagnosis all the way through recovery. Meet your cancer navigator team.
- Uncommon expertise: Methodist is home to the only autologous bone marrow transplant program in Central Illinois. Our team cares for patients throughout the entire stem cell transplant process. Learn more about our bone marrow transplant program.
- Suspicion of Cancer program: UnityPoint Health is the first in Central Illinois (and second in the nation) to open a Suspicion of Cancer Clinic. This clinic expedites the screening process for people with abnormal test results so they can start treatment more quickly.
- Advanced treatment options: You can access leading cancer therapies, easily. We use advanced radiation therapies, such as TrueBeam® radiotherapy and TomoTherapy®, to precisely treat various cancers, in less time. Learn more about our oncology clinics.
- Comprehensive support services: We connect you to support services and resources available through UnityPoint Health and in the community. Our team includes an oncology psychosocial services specialist who can help you address the emotional, psychological and social toll cancer takes on your life. We offer group and one-on-one counseling services. Learn more about our cancer support services and cancer support groups.
Get the cancer support services you need, easily. Call 309-672-4224
to connect with one of our helpful cancer navigators.