Pediatric Primary Care in Peoria, IL
UnityPoint Clinic's board-certified pediatricians work with parents and families to keep kids happy, healthy and full of energy. We have 3 convenient locations in central Illinois. Each clinic offers families extra flexibility, thanks to extended hours and same-day appointments. When you partner with us, you can manage your children's health with less stress.
Why Choose UnityPoint Clinic Pediatric Clinics?
UnityPoint Clinic doctors treat many common childhood illnesses, injuries and other child health issues while promoting children's healthy growth and development. You'll find:
- Experienced pediatric providers: Our pediatric specialists include friendly and knowledgeable pediatricians who are trained to meet your child's health care needs. We have a passion for children's health. And we're committed to helping every kid in our care reach their full potential.
- Convenient locations: We offer 3 convenient locations, in Peoria, Pekin and Morton. Each pediatric clinic provides the same high level of family-focused primary care for newborns to teenagers.
- Extended hours: Certain practices offer late and weekend appointments so you can manage your child's health care with added flexibility.
- Family-focused care: As a parent, your voice matters when it comes to your child's health. Our pediatric team works together — and with you — to create a plan that tailors treatments and goals to the qualities that make your child unique.
- Skilled pediatric surgical care: Should your child ever need surgery, they will be under the care of UnityPoint Health's experienced pediatric specialists. Our pediatric surgeons are trained in the nuances of performing intricate procedures on children and babies. Our child-life specialists comfort and play with your child to help make a hospital stay a more positive experience.
Our Pediatric Clinic Services
Our pediatricians provide a full range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for babies and children of all ages.
- Well-child exams
- School and sports physicals
- Treatment for routine illnesses and health concerns
- Ongoing guidance to help families manage chronic (lifelong) health concerns
- Behavioral health consultations related to anxiety, ADHD or other mental health challenges
Pediatric Providers Accepting New Patients
Find a provider accepting new patients.
Use our find a doctor tool to connect easily with a family medicine provider who fits your family's needs. Request an appointment online or call 309-672-4848 to schedule an appointment.