Frequently Asked Billing Questions
How and where can I pay my bill?
We accept the following payment methods:
- Check or money order: please make all checks payable to Grundy County Memorial Hospital/UnityPoint Health (GCMH)
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- Cash in person
- Online at Pay My Bill Online
- Payments can be dropped off at the Grundy County Memorial Hospital Registration Desk through Entrance #1
- Payments can be mailed to:
Grundy County Memorial Hospital/UnityPoint Health
Payment Processing Center
PO Box 739
Moline, IL 61266
Who can I talk to with questions about my bill?
Payment processing staff is available:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Toll free phone number (800) 611-3687
Where do I call if I have a problem with my insurance?
You may call GCMH at (319) 824-5421 and we will be able to direct you to the proper insurance specialist. Please remember that it is always a good idea to contact your insurance company as well. Other billing questions can be directed to (800) 611-3687.
How do I set up payment arrangement?
Please call our payment processing center at (800) 611-3687 to set up a payment plan.
What if I get more than one bill?
You may receive more than one bill for services provided during a hospital stay. These additional bills are for the professional services provided by physicians, radiologists, or others. If you have questions about a specific bill, please call the phone number listed on that bill.