The Digestive Health services of the Allen Digestive Health Center are available at Grundy County Memorial Hospital's Specialty Clinics. A gastroenterologist and specially-trained gastroenterology nurse practitioner see patients at GCMH and specialize in treating conditions of the stomach, small intestine, colon, esophagus, and liver. The Digestive Health Clinic is held every other Monday.
- Acid reflux diagnosis and treatment
- Crohn's & Colitis Support
- Colonoscopy & Endoscopy procedures
- Colorectal disorders / Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Esophageal disorders
- Hepatitis diagnosis and treatment
- Liver disorders
- Preventative gastroenterology care
A visit to a specialist at the Grundy County Memorial Hospital Specialty Clinics means you'll receive professional health care in a convenient, close-to-home setting. When you have questions, you can call the hospital's Specialty Clinic Staff to receive assistance and be connected with the medical specialty you need.