Welcome to UnityPoint Health - Meriter
UnityPoint Health - Meriter is dedicated to providing comprehensive, coordinated care through our clinics, hospital and home care services for patients located in South Central Wisconsin. With a combined staff of 3,500 employees, UnityPoint Health - Meriter offers adults and children primary and specialty care, including heart and vascular, orthopedics and women's services. We have been recognized three times as a 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics.
We are proud to be part of UnityPoint Health, one of the nation's most integrated health systems. UnityPoint Health provides care throughout Iowa and Illinois through more than 280 physician clinics, 32 hospitals in metropolitan and rural communities and home care services.
Our mission is to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
More About UnityPoint Health - Meriter
UnityPoint Health - Meriter provides high quality of care to residents in Madison, Dane County and the surrounding communities. With a combined staff of 3,500 employees, we operate:
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter - a nonprofit, 448-bed community hospital, providing a complete range of medical and surgical services.
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter clinics, which includes the following primary care clinics: DeForest-Windsor Clinic, Fitchburg Clinic, McKee Clinic, Middleton Clinic, Monona Clinic, Stoughton Clinic and West Washington Clinic.
- UnityPoint at Home provides comprehensive home health care services and medical products to southern Wisconsin.
- UnityPoint Health – Meriter – Laboratories, a trusted provider of reference lab services for area clinics, hospitals, researchers and nursing homes.
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter Foundation, a nonprofit foundation responsible for managing gifts, grants, community philanthropic activities and investments.