Welcome to UnityPoint Health - Meriter
UnityPoint Health – Meriter provides comprehensive, coordinated care to patients in the greater Madison area through our clinics, hospital and home care services. A partner of UW Health, Meriter offers primary and specialty care. Home to the busiest birthing center in Wisconsin, Meriter is regularly recognized for outstanding quality and patient experience.
We are proud to be part of UnityPoint Health, one of the nation's most integrated health systems. UnityPoint Health provides care throughout Iowa and Illinois through more than 280 physician clinics, 32 hospitals in metropolitan and rural communities and home care services.
Our mission is to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.
More About UnityPoint Health - Meriter
UnityPoint Health - Meriter provides high quality of care to residents in Madison, Dane County and the surrounding communities. With a combined staff of 3,500 employees, we operate:
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter - a nonprofit, 448-bed community hospital, providing a complete range of medical and surgical services.
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter clinics, which includes the following primary care clinics: DeForest-Windsor Clinic, Fitchburg Clinic, McKee Clinic, Middleton Clinic, Monona Clinic, Stoughton Clinic and West Washington Clinic.
- UnityPoint at Home provides comprehensive home health care services and medical products to southern Wisconsin.
- UnityPoint Health – Meriter – Laboratories, a trusted provider of reference lab services for area clinics, hospitals, researchers and nursing homes.
- UnityPoint Health - Meriter Foundation, a nonprofit foundation responsible for managing gifts, grants, community philanthropic activities and investments.