Wellness Screenings with Allen Occupational Health
Do You Know Your Numbers?
Attending a wellness screening at your company is the first step to knowing your numbers and improving your health! Benefits of participating in a wellness screening include:
- Personal lab results and explanation
- Individualized assessment of metabolic risk factors
- Additional UnityPoint Health resources for healthy living
- Opportunity to participate in health coaching (fee may apply)
Preparing for Your Wellness Screening
Please review Preparing for Your Wellness Screening prior to your screening date.
Receiving Your Results
Biometric and lab results will be sent to your home within one week after your wellness screening. If you need a copy of your records at a later date, please contact our Corporate Wellness Coordinator for further instructions.
Take Steps to Improve Your Health
You will receive an individualized assessment of metabolic risk factors in the mail with your wellness screening results. The best way to reduce your risk for metabolic disease is to make healthy lifestyle changes, such as:
- Eat heart-healthy foods
- Aim for a healthy weight
- Get regular physical activity
- Manage stress levels
- Quit smoking
- Take medications as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
Health and Wellness events with UnityPoint Health - Waterloo
LiveWell with UnityPoint Health
Find a Provider