Employee Assistance Programs
We can help you help your employees.
Allen EAP's Focus:
We focus on employee's personal and family issues as well as workplace concerns and job performance issues.
- Employees' personal problems can cause:
- Increased absences
- Decreased job performance
- Decreased productivity
- Workplace conflicts
- Workplace accidents
- #1 disability in the United States
- Among the top three job performance issues
- Substance Abuse
- Creates serious safety risks
- 76% of people with alcohol or drug problems are employed
- 15% report substance use or impairment at work at least once in the past year
Allen EAP Offers:
- FREE & CONFIDENTIAL assessment, short-term counseling and referral, if needed, for employees, their spouses and their dependents.
- Licensed professional counselors to address a wide range of issues including: marital and relationship, parenting and step-parenting, grief and loss, depression and anxiety, drug and alcohol use, personal and job stress.
- Online Mental Health Screening Program: an anonymous mental health self-assessment and related information.
- 24-hour crisis HELP-line with toll-free access. Office, phone, and telehealth (virtual counseling over a computer, tablet, or smartphone) sessions available.
- Supervisory training on identifying and addressing job performance issues of under functioning employees.
- Consultations to managers for employee and workplace issues.
- Assistance in addressing workplace alcohol and drug abuse issues.
- Critical Incident Debriefing Services
Working together, we can make a difference in your workplace. Contact us to discuss the value of Allen EAP for your company.