About This ClinicPrint
From well-baby visits to unexpected sports injuries and everything in between, UnityPoint Clinic pediatricians are specially trained to care for babies, children and adolescents to help families navigate the little and not-so-little bumps of childhood.
Our pediatricians are backed by Allen Hospital and a large network of UnityPoint Health – Waterloo doctors and specialty providers. Having a pediatric clinic at Prairie Parkway means a number of services including therapy, psychiatry, lab and radiology are conveniently located under one roof.
Schedule an Appointment
Establishing care with a UnityPoint Clinic pediatric provider has never been easier. To schedule an appointment, give us a call at (319) 222-2903 or request an appointment online.
If Your Child is Sick
You are encouraged to call your child's clinic with any health-related questions. During normal clinic hours, your care team is available to speak with you. After hours, you will be connected to a health information service staffed by registered nurses and pediatricians on call who will answer your questions and help coordinate the care you need.
Tips for Scheduling An Appointment
- Call to schedule an appointment as far in advance as possible If your child is ill, we will make every effort to see him or her the same day.
- It is important to inform us of the reason or reasons for your child's visit in order to properly schedule.
- If other members of your family need to be seen, please schedule separate appointments.
- Please notify us a minimum of 24 hours in advance if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Schedule an appointment whenever its convenient for you using the MyUnityPoint
Text "UPH" to 622622 to receive appointment reminders via text message.