About This ClinicPrint
The UnityPoint Clinic neurology team provides up-to-date, comprehensive neurological care for brain, spine and peripheral and central nervous system conditions.
Allen Hospital is the Cedar Valley's only Primary Stroke Center and the only hospital with a neurology physician on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Expert neurology providers and staff are at the clinic 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
What we treat
Allen Hospital's neurodiagnostics department combines nationally registered technologists and state-of-the-art technology to provide the highest quality service.
- Standard EEG monitoring.
- Bedside EEG monitoring.
- Continuous bedside monitoring for coma induced patients.
- Electro-Cerebral Silence (ECS) recordings.
- Brainstem Auditory Evoked Responses (BAER).
- BAER with Latency Intensity Function studies.
- Visual Evoked Responses (VER).
- Median Nerve Somatosensory Evoked Responses (MN-SER).
- Tibial Nerve Somatosensory Evoked Responses (TN-SER).