Black Hawk-Grundy Mental Health Awareness Breakfast
May 14, 2021 | 7:30-8:30 a.m.
Black Hawk-Grundy Mental Health Center has maintained its services during the pandemic through telephonic and virtual options, and we've seen a dramatic increase from existing as well as new patients requesting services. We're trying to meet these demands as effectively and efficiently as possible.
You can help support the families we serve by joining Mary Neubauer and Larry Loss, two of Iowa's leading advocates in passage of Iowa's historic children's mental health legislation, for our virtual breakfast.
Business and individuals can be presented at our event through sponsorships or individual ticket purchases.
- Individual: $25 ea.
- Group: $300 (includes 6 tickets, breakfast bag provided by Hy-Vee)
- $500 – Gold Sponsor: name recognition at the virtual event and 6 registrations
- $1,000 – Diamond Sponsor: logo placement at the virtual event and 8 registrations
- $2,000 – Platinum Sponsor: prominent logo placement included at the virtual event, along with sponsor's promotional items for gift bag, and 12 registrations
Thank you in advance for your help supporting community members who struggle with mental illness. If you have any questions, please contact Anesa.Kajtazovic@unitypoint.org or (319) 274-6710.
Thank you to all our sponsors who make this event possible:
- Steve & Deon Clabby
- Hy-Vee (Waterloo & Cedar Falls)
- Alive & Running
- Cedar Valley United Way
- Community Bank & Trust
- Community Foundation of Northeast Iowa
- Dutton Law Firm
- First Judicial District Department of Correctional Services
- Friendship Village
- Greenwood Pharmacy
- Hawkeye Community College
- Janssen Neuroscience
- Eric & Lori Johnson
- Village Inn (Scott & Lisa Boyer)
- Sarah Brown
- Pam & Rick Delagardelle
- GreenState Credit Union
- Peoples Community Health Clinic
- Veridian Credit Union
- VGM Group