Residency candidates must directly apply online using PhORCAS system. Requirements include:
- Completed application
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of intent (1-2 pages) stating your professional goals, your qualifications for residency training, and what specifically interests you in this program. Address letter to the Residency Coordinator.
- Official college transcripts (pharmacy school only)
- Three recommendations using the Phorcas forms (preferably 2 from preceptors during your clinical rotations)
The application deadline is January 6, and this includes all components listed above.
Interview Requirements and Scheduling
- An on-site interview is required
- Application materials must be received prior to candidate interview(s).
- Selected candidates will be contacted to schedule an on-site interview in January or February.
Please contact Amy Kacher, Pharm. D., the Residency Program Coordinator, with any questions.