UnityPoint Health Plans
For the 2015 Marketplace enrollment period, UnityPoint Health is participating in the following health care plans
- Coventry Health Care
UnityPoint Health has expanded their partnership with Coventry Health Care to provide high-performance network plans, that complement our approach to patient care. Our collaboration helps bring both quality care and lower premiums.
- Blue Choice
UnityPoint Health - Trinity has partnered with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois to provide one of the most competitively-priced network plans on the market. BlueChoice includes the UnityPoint Clinic physicians and Trinity hospitals our patients have come to know and trust. Our focus on collaboration helps provide better quality care and lower premiums for our patients.
Trinity hospitals, UnityPoint at Home and UnityPoint Clinic providers are also participating in the following plans:
- Land of Lincoln
- Health Alliance
UnityPoint Health - Methodist providers are participating in the following plans:
We Can Help
UnityPoint Health is committed to your health and the health of your family and community. To help you through any confusion of the Affordable Care Act, UnityPoint Health has Certified Application Counselors on staff to help you understand your health insurance options and make sure you are properly enrolled for the right health coverage at no cost to you.
Why Choose One of the UnityPoint Health Plans?
We put you at the center of everything we do, collaborating as a team, your team, surrounding you with care that is coordinated between your doctor's office, hospital and in your home.
- Focused and effective care: Our physician-led team of professionals communicates with you to clearly and effectively address your health care in the most appropriate setting: whether that is a clinic, a hospital and home care.
- Physicians lead your care: Connecting with a doctor matters to you. We emphasize the role of the physician, not just as a healer of individuals but also as a professional team leader. When you see a physician with UnityPoint Health, you receive the benefit of an entire team centered on caring for you, your concerns and your health.
- A team of 28,000 strong: More than 28,000 employees continuously work to achieve our vision of delivering the "Best outcome for every patient every time." We achieve it every day by working closely together to coordinate patient care.
- A leader in health care: UnityPoint Health is changing the way health care is delivered. You are at the center of our attention. We work, not as individuals, but as a team of professionals, coordinating care between your doctor, hospital and care at home. Our team-based approach and our services have become a point of unity for patients. It's a new way to think about health care.
- Convenient Locations: UnityPoint Health provides care across Iowa and Illinois in 8 large geographic regions: Cedar Rapids, Des Moines, Dubuque, Fort Dodge, Madison, Peoria, Quad Cities, Sioux City and Waterloo. Our regions work together and have access to the resources of the UnityPoint Health network while maintaining the ability to provide compassionate care to the local community.
UnityPoint Health provides care in your community:
UnityPoint Health has a vision for health care, and it starts with you: "Best outcome for every patient every time."