We know that the idea of surgery and recovery can sometimes stir up anxiety, but know that the surgery team at CMH is here to relieve your fears and provide support and compassion to you and your family every step of the way.
Wide Array of Procedures
- Orthopedics and Sports Injury treatment – arthritis and joint pain treatment, joint scope procedures (knee and shoulder) and total joint replacement (knee and hip); rotator cuff repair; fracture and tendon repair; joint injections; tendon repair; hand surgery, including carpal tunnel release and trigger finger release
- General surgery – hernia repair, gall bladder surgery, skin cancer lesion removals and endoscopy procedures (including colonoscopy, upper endoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy)
- Cataract surgery
- Ear, nose and throat – ear tube placement, tonsillectomies, adenoidectomies, septoplasty, skin lesion removal/biopsies, and FESS (functional endoscopic sinus surgery)
- Gastroenterology (GI) – colonoscopy, upper endoscopy and flexible sigmoidoscopy
- Podiatry – bunion repair, hammer toe repair and a variety of foot surgeries
- Pain clinic – consultations and injections
CMH offers the following total joint repair surgeries and after care with easier access and shorter wait times:
- Knee replacement and scopes
- Shoulder scopes
- Hip replacement
- Onsite physical and occupational therapy
- Spacious rooms in our inpatient setting for overnight recovery
Contact our surgery department lead, Judy Vauthier, RN, BSN, to learn what surgery services are available and the specialist who might be able to help.