UnityPoint Clinic Urgent Care provides care for non-emergent health problems or injuries that require immediate attention. The Urgent Care clinic offers hours during the day, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Print out tips for when to go to the Emergency Room vs Urgent Care.
If you have an emergency, please call 9-1-1. Patients with life threatening injuries or illnesses should go to the nearest Emergency Room.
Providers at the Urgent Care clinic can treat a wide variety of illnesses for people all ages. Reasons to use an urgent care clinic (but not limited to):
- Upper respiratory problems (sore throat, earache, sinus symptoms)
- Allergy complaints, conjunctivitis, stye
- Minor skin infections
- Minor burns
- Insect bites, minor animal or human bites
- Minor complaints from car accident (without loss of consciousness)
- Urinary tract infections
- Minor gynecological problems
- Minor lacerations, contusions, abrasions
Walk-In Only, No Appointments
To speed up the registration process, please bring your medication list, co-pays and any additional important information such as insurance cards.
The wait time for Urgent Care is updated every hour. The wait times posted are approximate and reflect the duration of time for people in the waiting room prior to being seen by the clinic healthcare provider.
Check current wait times.