Corporate Health & Wellness
UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's Occupational Medicine offers customizable health and wellness programs for businesses in Sioux City and surrounding communities. These programs encompass employee wellness on every level, from screenings and flu shots to fitness programs and onsite nursing services for continued business health.
Preventive Health Screenings
Over half of all U.S. diseases are preventable. St. Luke's offers preventive health screenings to protect your workforce and keep employees healthy.
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Body composition testing
- Vision testing
- Dermascan (skin cancer screening)
- Colon cancer screening
- Bone density screening
- Wellness blood profile:
- General Panel-45 tests including Complete Blood Count (CBC) and Chemistry Profile to screen for diabetes, heart disease, cholesterol, liver, kidney, bone and muscle function
- TSH test for thyroid function which regulates how your body uses its energy and food resources
- PSA test for prostate cancer in men
- Lipid panel-total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL and cholesterol/HDL ratio
- Blood Sugar/HgbA1C test for diabetes and blood sugar levels over a 30-60 day time frame
St. Luke's offers the expertise of its experienced health care professionals right at your business with on-site nursing. Along with administering drug and alcohol testing and preventive screenings, onsite nurses conduct employee examinations, aid in health counseling, provide immunization services and help maintain compliance with regulatory health standards.
Through a partnership with Four Seasons Health Club, St. Luke's can help your employees maintain a healthy lifestyle with a variety of fitness and membership programs. The health club offers group fitness classes along with basketball courts, swimming, youth activities and child care.