UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's, offers many career opportunities for doctors. Located in Siouxland - a tri-state region consisting of Iowa, Nebraska and South Dakota, our patients are drawn from the tri-state service area consisting of over 125,000 people. Each year some 77,000 outpatients and 8,000 inpatients are cared for at St. Luke's by a medical staff of 300.
We encourage you to contact our Physician Recruiter Steve Liebetrau at (800) 352-4660 ext. 3331 or firstname.lastname@example.org about employment opportunities at St. Luke's in Sioux City, Iowa.
- EM Residency Trained BE/BC physician
- Employed opportunity, benefits including health, dental, vision, std, ltd, life insurance, and 401K. Optional benefits include 457b and 457f deferred compensation program and a flexible spending plan.
- Competitive hourly salary and over 1800 hours, time and a half plus $8/RVU
- Starting bonus, Relocation Allowance, Loan Repayment, Stipends for residents available
- Outpatient procedures done at Pierce Street Same Day Surgery (on campus of St. Luke's)
- 22 bed ED, Level 3 Trauma Center
- 30,000 + patient visits/year
- Joining 6 full time physicians
- Draw area for St. Luke's is 160,00 people in a three state region of Iowa, Nebraska, and South Dakota
- Very low nurse turnover in ED department