St. Luke's Patient-Family Council
UnityPoint Health - St. Luke's is committed to providing patient and family -centered care. Our Patient-Family Council is a vital part of this commitment. Comprised of individuals who have a connection with St. Luke's, including those who have received care at St. Luke's or family and friends of St. Luke's patients, the group is committed to enhancing the overall health care experience at St. Luke's.
The goals of St. Luke's Patient-Family Council include:
- Collaboration with St. Luke's leadership and employees
- Idea sharing and feedback to enhance the overall patient experience at St. Luke's
- Promotion of positive relationships among St. Luke's, its patients and families and the Siouxland community
The council consists of patients and family members who have:
- Experience with St. Luke's
- Time available to contribute to the group
- Commitment to quality health care at St. Luke's
- Ability to support St. Luke's ICARE values including Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence
- Respect for confidentiality
New members are encouraged to join St. Luke's Patient-Family Council. Interested individuals should submit an application to join the council.
For more information about membership in St. Luke's Patient-Family Council or to provide feedback to the group, please contact Tami Graves at (712) 279-3141 or email@example.com or Priscilla Stokes at (712) 279-3230 or Priscilla.firstname.lastname@example.org